Innovative Construction Materials
DuPont is at the forefront of building science across all sectors and applications, with construction materials you trust.
Today DuPont is reducing commercial construction operating costs and helping create more efficient, sustainable residential and commercial buildings for a greener, healthier world. We're providing specialized construction materials to create and maintain roads and bridges, telecommunication, power, and water plants — the infrastructure your community relies upon. From pouring concrete and sandblasting steel to developing safety-glass innovations for the workplace, DuPont is showing up for work with smarter solutions for modern building.
- Recently renovated Rijksmuseum Amsterdam
- Rehabilitation of a symbolic building in Val-de-Reuil
- Yes! hairdressing salons with Corian® Charging Surface
- New Morocco Mall shows the limitless potential of Corian®
- Innovative Casework & Furnishings for Healthcare
- CommercialWrap® D Provides Superior Protection
- Ronald McDonald House® and Tyvek®
- Home Achieves Outstanding Energy Performance Rating
- Using DuPont™ Tyvek® for Residing Projects
- Hurricanes no match for Tyvek®
- Brørup Sparekasse Changes Skin
- MALIN+GOETZ Store Entryway
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- Sustainable Buildings
- DuPont™ Tyvek® Homewrap® on Operation Build
- Vinyl Siding Installed Over DuPont™ Tyvek® ThermaWrap® R5.0
- Understanding Vapor Permeability
- Top Green Builder Media’s 2016 Readers' Choice Survey
- Future-Proofing Your Homes
Optimizing Multifamily Weather Barrier Design
Building a multifamily property to simultaneously meet code, profit goals, peer-property requirements, and tenant needs requires business flair and discipline. Learn how a new class of fluid applied WB technology reinvents installation ease for multifamily construction.
- DuPont at the 2016 International Builders' Show
Multifamily Weather Barrier, 2.0
Building Science & Sustainability Leader with the DuPont™ Building Knowledge Center, Benjamin Meyer, discusses what the new Tyvek® Fluid Applied WB+ system means to multifamily architects, owners, developers, builders, and consultants.
DuPont™ Tyvek® Fluid Applied WB+™ Fast Facts
Frequently Asked Questions around the use of DuPont™ Tyvek® Fluid Applied WB+™ for Multifamily construction.
- Using Intelligent Marketing to Promote Intelligent Products
- What New Data Reveals About the Evolving Homebuyer
USES AND APPLICATIONS
- Zodiaq® for Corporate and Public Spaces
- Corian® for Public Spaces
- Corian® for Healthcare
- Corian® for Residential Design
- Zodiaq® for Food Service
- Corian® for Exterior Cladding
- Corian® DeepColor™ Technology
- Futrus® Solutions with DuPont™ Corian®
Zodiaq® for Educational Environments
Architects and designers are using Zodiaq® quartz surface to create lasting natural beauty in educational environments, from the campus cafeteria to the faculty lounge.
Zodiaq® for Healthcare
With hospital interior design, the first concern is safety. Nonporous, easy to maintain and extremely strong, Zodiaq® quartz surface is highly suitable for important healthcare applications, such as receptions desks.
- Corian® Kitchen Countertops and Sinks
- Corian® Bathroom Countertops and Sinks
Building & Construction
At DuPont, we're focused on dynamic science that generates real-world solutions. That's why DuPont is at the forefront of building science, with brands you depend on, like Tyvek®, SentryGlas®, Corian® solid surfaces, Zodiaq® quartz surfaces and Kevlar®.