Line 1 Subway Extension Parking
Commuter parking lots are located at Finch West, Pioneer Village and Highway 407 stations. TTC does not have parking lots at Downsview Park, York University or Vaughan Metropolitan Centre stations.
Effective April 23, 2018, parking fees will be enforced at the above locations:
- Paid parking from 5 a.m. to 2 a.m. on weekdays. Parking is free on weekends and statutory holidays.
- Afternoon/evening rate is $2 between 3 p.m. and 2 a.m.
- Daily rate is $7. Payment can be made on the Green P mobile app, or at the pay-and-display machines by coin, VISA, MasterCard and American Express.
Green P Mobile Pay has arrived at non-gated TTC commuter lots.
Mobile Pay is available at non-gated lots across the city, including several TTC commuter lots. You can download the Green P app from the App Store or Google Play to purchase parking, track your parking history, extend your parking time remotely, and receive a 10 minute alert on your mobile device before your parking session expires.
- When using Mobile Pay, you are no longer required to visit the Pay-And-Display parking machine.
- Parking rates remain the same as those currently applied, and there are no additional fees.
Commuter parking is available at the following stations:
- Don Mills parking
- Ellesmere parking
- Finch West
- Highway 407
- Islington parking
- Keele parking
- Kennedy parking
- Kipling parking
- Lawrence East parking
- Leslie parking
- Pioneer Village
- Sheppard West parking
- Victoria Park parking
- Warden parking
- Wilson parking
- Yorkdale parking
General parking terms and conditions
The following terms and conditions are applicable to all TTC parking lots, unless otherwise noted.
- Hours of paid parking: Monday to Friday 5 a.m. to 2 a.m. - see conditions of each lot.
- Payment can be made by coin, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, or Green P Mobile Pay (where available).
- Free parking available on weekends and holidays at TTC commuter parking lots where applicable - see conditions of each lot.
- No overnight parking allowed at any lot between 2 a.m. and 5 a.m. every day.
For your personal safety
Our Transit Enforcement Officers have observed that when the parking lot is full, customers returning to the lot are being approached by strangers offering to drive them back to their vehicles so that they can take their parking spot. As you are aware, it is not safe to accept rides from strangers.
All parking subject to availability. Information posted at location is final. TTC is not responsible for loss or damage to vehicles or their contents. Entering the property without payment of the correct fee is illegal, and in violation of the Trespass to Property Act and TTC By-Law No. 1. Offending vehicles will be tagged and/or towed. Use of the parking lot and parking is subject to the Toronto Municipal Code Chapter 915.